Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Save it for the shrink...

Oh I don't know. I guess I got nostalgic this morning after I placed an order with Junk Gypsy and realized they operate from my home town. I miss that place every second of every day. So I got to lookin' at some of my old photos and this is one that always tickles me. Trudie's Kiddie College in College Station, Texas. "Trudie" was Mrs. Hardaway, on the left who ran the private kindergarten and first grade from her home. The only good memories I have was that she had a wonderful back yard with a super-cool playhouse and toys where she let us play about 30 seconds each day. We all hope she's burning in he...well now that's not very Christian is it? Gawd what a fanny hole she was. My sister went there, too, five years before me. When I was born, Mrs. Hardaway asked Valori to share with the class what she had new at home and she said, "A toy cash register.". I won't take your time to share the specific event of trauma she caused me that made me forever hate school but suffice to say the boy who sat next to me peed his pants almost every day. I think she had a swastika tattooed on her you-know-what. Any question about why I drank so much beer at the Dixie Chicken in high school? Didn't think so.

1 comment:

Mippie said...

Oh my gosh!!! So sweet!!! xo-Mellie