Thursday, February 4, 2010

Checking In/ Update Part Deux


Okay, so I finished my two weeks of starving my cleaning diet.  The timing was a little poor because at the end I was changing meds (weening off one to NONE then onto a new one right away).  I did loose 10 pounds.  I know what you're thinking, water weight, a big sneeze, but it was the phychology of it, just getting that jump start and I do feel better.  Turns out the new meds are killing my appetite.  Anyway, the new meds put me on a complete roller coaster ride nearing breakdown.  By breakdown I mean crying when a woman can't find the toilet paper in Target.  It was bad.  In the meantime, hubby was so worried that he called in the big guns.  He surprised me by making a plane ticket for my middle son, Justin, to come for a visit this weekend.  Can you just imagine how long that crying jag lasted?


In the meantime I moved my shop space once again at The Pink Cabbage.  I think I've found my home there.  Lots of light and a surprising amount of space-so much more than I had realized before I moved in-BONUS!

Thanks for stopping in and having a look.  If I EVER figure out how this new format on here works I'll get more posts going more often.  You can also check out my Facebook page under Stephanie George where I just declared openly this morning:  Hi, my name is Stephanie and I'm a Facebook addict.  My reasoning is that it's like a jigsaw puzzle of your past and present and I think it's fun and cool.  Check it out.

1 comment:

Mippie said...

Doojie! I'm so sorry you've been going through so much crap with your medicines... No fun at all. I'm so glad your Justin is coming home this weekend! What a huge gift for you! Your new space looks AMAZING and I'm seriously going to come clean it out - probably AFTER the blizzard! :) What is Paul saying about it anyway? 11 months left in 2010. Are we going to get together??? xo-Mellie