Thursday, January 26, 2012

Until I Write Again...

Still working on moving my studio work room two floors down. Of course I hurt my back in the process so it has been at a stand-still for a couple of weeks. Chiro everyday so I'm hoping...so desperate that I'm offering Matt's friends real $ to help me this weekend. I can't lift anything but three 14 year olds should be able to carry not-very-heavy boxes of fab crap down two flights. As use, I'll keep you posted. Hang in there. Yeah, the bad back does not keep me off facebook and now Pintrest, oy.

5 comments:

Julia said...

I can't bend or lift anything for 2 weeks because of the torn retina (can you say aging at a rapid speed)...and I'm failing at it. So hard to keep a good woman down...ha. Pay for that stuff to get moved so you can sit in a chair and create again.
xoxo, Julia

Doojies said...

Thanks JuJu (sorry, I know only one person is supposed to use that). I am paying some 14 year old boys to move boxes for me this weekend. The heavy stuff gets done for a pinch of payback for...hmm...in one case...26 years of cooking, laundrying, and perfect mothering (yes, Justin...Paul, only 16 years). P.S. You have ruined sneezing for me. All I think about is my eyes while the pee and farts fly!

Diana said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. I so identify with you with having back issues...me too. Take care. Diana

Doojies said...

Thank you Diana! It's getting really frustrating! Things have got to happen this weekend or I'm whipping out hubby's checkbook and going to pay WHATEVER to get it done!!!! That is true motivation for him!!

Doojies said...

(OMG, Diana Frey just commented on my blog!!!!)