Sunday, December 29, 2013

Where does time go?


My oldest of three sons, Lucas, just turned 30. How can this be?, I ask myself, when I am only around 30 myself. At a certain point in life math no longer makes sense. I think that's good. Although I don't mind getting older (something many people don't get to experience as long as they'd like), I feel much younger than I am-that's the good part. Feel young, stay young. Above is Lucas at just under two (I was already very pregnant with Justin). He's always been so full life as you can see by his wonderful smile. Below is Lucas a few months ago holding the copperhead he killed while playing disc golf. The photo was taken minutes before he realized that it had bitten him on the shin. Had to go immediately to the E.R. There's never been a dull moment with him and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so proud that he's my son and proud of the man who he has become. I love you, Mom


No comments: