Friday, May 4, 2007

Fun and Games with Doojie!

When I went to the cottage in Leesburg yesterday to get Amy's things for The Queen's Ink Art Asylum show tomorrow Amy showed me the newer version of photo of us last weekend. She pointed out to me the TWO differences between each photo. If you can find the TWO differences between the two pictures you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The prize? You win A LIFE. Once you've tackle this exercise it's time for you to go outside, away from your computer, interact with live people, and get a real life. Until then enjoy the new, improved, Swedishly symmetric version of our party pic.
We'll be playing at The Queen's Ink at Savage Mill tomorrow, Saturday, Cinco de Mayo, 11 to 7. See you there!

8 comments:

Mippie said...

OK--I'm the loser! I can't decide if I like you better with one or two pigtails! Looking forward to tomorrow! Bettie is packed up and ready to go! xo-Mellie

Melissa, Ken and Sophia Seigfried said...

the pigtails!!!! one is missing! cute pic looks like fun was had by all!!!!!
mel

Doojies said...

You are right about the additional pigtail but that's just one change and I said there are TWO changes. The pigtail was a gimme the other one is far less obvious. Keep trying, buenos suerte!

Maya Perez said...

It's now 4:11am. I've spent a fairly decent amount of time trying to figure out the other difference besides the pig tails. By the way, great look! I'll keep working on it. Eventually I plan to go home though. When will you be revealing the winner? I'd like to be in attendance for that.

Doojies said...

Oh my sweet Maya, you sound a little loopy. Ah, yes, night auditor...I remember when your uncle Jim Teer used to be the night auditor at the Memorial Student Center hotel at Texas A & M. I went to work with him ONE TIME and was asleep on the floor behind the desk about 1:24 a.m. So far no one has found the second change between the two photos, so there's not been a winner yet. I'm sorry but the second pigtail was a gimme. I'll give a hint...If Amy had decided on elective surgery instead of going to Carmel for their anniversary, what might she have had done? Plus Amy's the one who tweeked the photo.

Maya Perez said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I see it now. I win. What's my prize?

Doojies said...

Read the fine print, my sweet Maya, you win a life!!!!!! Hopefully you are already enjoying the one you have by not being night auditor any longer.

Doojies said...

Oh, I forgot to mention what Maya's correct answer was (with my obvious hint)...Amy gave herself a little lift! I really need a tutorial, I'd like to subtract some things...