Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shop Redeux Deja Vu

It was that time again last week; when the shop starts feeling stale and needs some mixing up. So into it I got that every item ended up getting moved. So here are my new looks and nooks...
This, if I do say so myself, really fab wreath went home with Patrice last week. After seven years of being a faithful customer I finally declared her St. Patrice, The Patron Saint of Doojies!!! And what a great patron saint I have; you could not find anyone sweeter or more fun, and, dare I say, with better taste. I'd had those little, antique plastic houses for a little while and figured I'd do a 3-D collage with them at some point but, when I started making wreaths again lately, this idea struck me. "My Old Neighborhood", was the title (I think) I chose for it. It just reminded me of that perfect Nebraska/Texas neighborhood where I want to live. Patrice said that it now lives on her front door, what a great idea.
A recent find...the house shaped shelves that hold my renewed love of playing with birdhouses.

4 comments:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

I need your email addy for the cowgirl swap!!

Love the Wreath!! very kewl..

tinaw.65@gmail.com

Mippie said...

I just talked out loud to my computer! It's stunning!!! I can't wait to see it in person! Seriously, if you could bottle the creativity that flows through you the world would be an amazing place! xo-Mellie

gleeps said...

Aw shucks, Stephanie. I feel so lucky to have scarfed up the wreath and one of your fab corsages as well on my last visit to The Pink Cabbage. I love the riotous creativity that is your shop! -Patrice

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Where is your shop at???