Monday, June 16, 2008

I keep forgetting...

I've been forgetting to mention that Karen of Glad Nest and I of Doojies, both housed in The Pink Cabbage were awarded a room at the 24th Annual Historic Ellicott City Show House called Homewood Farm. It is always an honor to be selected from so many decorators who vie for the few rooms available.
Here are photos of the "raw" space we have to work with. It is the master bedroom sitting room.
We have a ton of great ideas for this area, none of which we will be sharing until the REVEAL.
They will have installed new hardwood flooring before we start work. We start the end of July and the show house opens the first part of September. Stay tuned for lots of photos along the way and then the REVEAL.

2 comments:

Mippie said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the magic you and Karen create! xo-Mellie

Maija said...

Congrats- I am so excited for you! I love everything about Ellicot City. I can't wait to see whatyou do!
oxox