Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yikes...nail biting...don't tell you-know-who yet...

I gave Paul a slight hint yesterday that I was just thinking about doing this. Well, he knows I don't sit on ideas very long, right? It's just that I panicked when I saw the secret was out that it's Mary Engelbreit who is the guest speaker and book signer at the big luncheon. Last year I was just turning 50 and my family was coming and my mom wanted to go with me and show me all of my heritage so I had used my 50 year old card pretty much up.
So I did this just sitting here on the computer without actually discussing it. My suggestion of yesterday was that I sign up and Paul and Matt go with me so I can share all my family heritage stuff with them. I got a pretty lame response, which is normal, but here goes me at least. What's the worst he could do, pull my hair out? Whew, I suddenly need to take a really long money nap; spending not making, but we already knew that...at some point, "This is it.", needs to mean, "This is it.". h.......e......l.......p. I must ask for prayers for the DC Big Flea being a money-maker. The show house would not be bad either, I'm just saying...

No comments: