Saturday, December 1, 2007

Monday, November 5, 2007~My 50th Birthday!

This was the first time, minus my dad, we had all been together since Maya and Eder's wedding and with our new, next generation, Ben. I wanted to freeze time just like this photo, it doesn't get any better than this. What a perfect birthday gift, dancing and playing with my whole family.
A new best friend to add to my phone book and bedroom. She loves looking over me while I sleep wearing her Blue Bell ice cream cap. Here, we were just getting introduced, we took to each other from the get-go.
Valori grabbed me and took me away looking for a ghost or something, anyway long enough for them to pass out these masks of my photo from my junior year in high school. It was too fun and funny. Can you tell below how surprised and tickled I was?
Janine and Christine watch over my new friend so's no one would try to lure her away from me.
Woody and my big boys, just like family.
My sis helping me thank the legacy that our family have influenced our lives positively. The negative stuff we picked up on our own!
How do you squeeze 50 years of family love of music and dancing in just one night? Well, there is no way but we had a great time trying!

No comments: