Saturday, November 8, 2008

Heading west again

Just in case y'all don't hear from me for a little while it's 'cause I'm headed to Stromsburg today. And, just in case the FBI or the SLA are looking for me that would be a good place to go; it's kinda hard to get lost in a town of 1200. But that's also the point. Tomorrow morning I'll be attending church services at Swede Home where my grandmother, great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents attended church and are buried in the cemetery across the road (road not street). I don't know what time the services are so you FBI guys will just have to find out same way I will-by asking when you get there. I'll be posting while there if able, if not I'll be back here in Omaha next week and back on my Hilton connection. Pour Hobby Lobby had to close early last night to restock so it's just as well I go where I can't let the dough out my pockets so easily. But swaps shall be completed follow that HL visit, and none too soon. More soul less spending...yee haw!

No comments: