Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back in the saddle again, kind of.


Okay, I'm  trying to get back into the computer.  I got a new Apple laptop for Christmas.  I didn't know about the no manual thing and, since everything is opposite of Microsoft, I was already having a very hard time trying to figure things out.  I finally got subscribed with the Apple tutorial and within a year I should know more than I do now.  


So right after I got this new laptop our modem went out-no computer.  As soon as we got a new modem, our router went out-no computer.  Now we have a new router, the one the "guy" told me to get, and I get the worst reception.  As bad as my old computer-like using a Radio Shack desk top.  Sooooooo, I am in Bethesda for the day at a place where the reception is fabulous and I'm getting to get caught up on computing.    Paul was so worried that I'd get bored but I haven't had this much fun in a long time and I don't feel guilty looking around at the dishes, laundry, and dust bunnies-there are none here.  Just me, my laptop, and a 2000 channel t.v.   One more post then I'm going surfing...

No comments: