Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What the dirty job looks like...

Remember the quote I shared last year, "If God wanted Texans to ski He would have made bullshit white."? Well it started to snow soon after we got up this morning and I had to email Debbie to let her know that Chicken Little from Texas doesn't "do" snow. I'm so embarrassed that on my third day scheduled to work for her I had to bail because this white stuff. I freeze (puns always intended, remember?) into inaction when I see it coming. I hadn't been paying attention to the weather forecast, I knew they said something last weekend about the possibility but then something glittery must have distracted me and then...so I had taken some party pics of horrid conditions under which I had been forced against my will to work around in case I needed proof for some future law suit. Check it out, can you say pro bono? Beautiful vignettes...
...extra large artwork from, well, you know who...
...mo vignettes...
...mo extra large...
...okay, here's a bit of reality but the kind of reality that makes reality bearable and puts a smile on any grumpy face. So on this fine weather day, I shall continue my blogging and make the goal catching up and getting Nebraska wrapped up. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep~~It's THAT dirty ;)~~~XXOO, Beth